For general laboratory use, with binocular head, inclined 45°, built in graduated mechanical stage with control knob, with iris diaphragm, and filter holder, eye pieces, objective lens and illumination controls.
- Eyepieces: paired 10x wide-field
- Objective: magnifications 10, 40x, 100x (oil immersed)
- Optical system: universal Infinity system
- Observation Tube: Binocular: Angle of inclination: 45°c
- Inter-pupillary Adjustment
- Distance > 40-70mm
- Condenser Type: Aperture Iris Diaphragm
- Mechanical stage: graduated, with coarse and fine focusing control
- Focusing control: Coarse focusing – Stage Height Movement: fine focus Graduation
- Illumination system: built in base illuminator, halogen bulb 6V, 20w with brightness control, mains operated Mirror Unit for Natural Light Illumination
- Power Requirements: 240v, 50 Hz
- Storage: lockable wooden cabinet/ Box
- Monocular, Fluorescence, Teaching Microscopes are also available.